نوع پست: گزارشگر، تهیه کننده
استخدام كننده: گروه رسانهای کلید
محل وظیفه : كابل
تعداد پست ها : ۱
شرایط: ۲ تا ۳ سال تجربه کاری، لیسانس، زن
ویژه گی وظیفه : تمام وقت
مدت قرارداد: ۱۲ ماه
مهلت نهايي ارايه درخواست : ۱۷ دلو ۱۴۰۱
Development and Humanitarian Services for Afghanistan (DHSA) established in 1992, the mission of DHSA is to redefine development in Afghanistan by promoting a dynamic and capable civil society as a means to foster local ownership of development, dignity and a peaceful & sustainable future for all Afghans.
Throughout the 1990’s, DHSA focused primarily on drawing strength from local knowledge and traditional relationships to fill gaps, caused by a weak national government and absence of public services. During this time, DHSA focused on activities such as water sanitation and irrigation, education, food assistance to drought affected populations, and rural rehabilitation, matching local know-how with the financial and political support from international aid agencies and donors such as EC, USAID, WFP, WHO, the UN, Canada fund/Care International and Novib.
The political changes brought by the Bonn Agreement in 2001 allowed DHSA to add development of civil society in Afghanistan – through its media, education and various community development projects – to its portfolio, in addition to humanitarian assistance.
To achieve its mission, DHSA presently operates five activities:
- Humanitarian Activities
- Public Media and Communication (TKG),
- Cultural Heritage
- Environmental Protection
It is to be mentioned that we are going to hire the vacant position for Radio Mursal (Newly registered under Radio Killid (TKG).
- Searching & Self Study for Program Topics.
- Preparation of scripts for the mentioned programs.
- Coordination of timing with Studio for Recording.
- Editing of their Produced Audio Programs.
- Presenting of the mentioned programs.
- Producing of Programs.
- Translation of required contents.
- Follow up of news & other Programs (National & International).
- Creating national & international strong networking for Programs follow up.
- Presenting news in news bulletin.
- Producing roundtables and doing special interviews when needed.
- Innovation and initiation in radio programs and bring positive changes in the related radio programs.
- Participation in the daily news meetings.
- Sharing of the professional knowledge with other colleagues for their capacity building
- Regular attendance and obey the rules and regulation of office
- Struggle for his/her further capacity building in the relevant field
- Keeping audience happy and satisfy from the related programs and raise among the audience as a radio star.
- Struggle to make the programs more attractive and attract the audience more.
- Any other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
- Participation & coverage of news events in conferences.
- Conducting Interviews and Producing of different kinds of reports for Radio & in written.
- Sharing of reports and information with Regional Radio Stations
- Creating national & international strong networking for Report.
- Follow up of news (Local, National and International)
- Production of programs.
- Keep track of overall archive of his/her activities and submit it to General Archive at the end of week.
- Ability to Travel to provinces.
- Doing special interviews assigned by supervisor
- Finding of topics for Reports.
- Ensuring and selection of sources.
- Bachelor degree in Journalism/literature from national or international universities or three years of experience in radio production.
- Computer knowledge specifically MS office, Win XP and Cool edit – pro.
- Understanding of local languages and Preferable on English as a foreign language.
- Have the analytical skills in political, social, cultural and economic issues.
Please submit your CV and cover letter to این آدرس ایمیل توسط spambots حفاظت می شود. برای دیدن شما نیاز به جاوا اسکریپت دارید clearly mention the vacancy number and job title in the subject line DHSA/TKG (02-23) Producer-Reporter Application without subject line will not be considered.
Note: Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
DHSA/TKG is an equal opportunity employer and both genders are urged to apply.
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
این آدرس ایمیل توسط spambots حفاظت می شود. برای دیدن شما نیاز به جاوا اسکریپت دارید