نوع پست: مدیر مسؤل
استخدام كننده: گروه رسانهای کلید-رادیو مرسل
محل وظیفه : كابل
تعداد پست ها : ۱
شرایط: ۳ تا ۵ سال تجربه کاری، لیسانس/فوق لیسانس، زن
ویژه گی وظیفه : تمام وقت
مدت قرارداد: ۱۲ ماه
مهلت نهايي ارايه درخواست : ۱۷ دلو ۱۴۰۱
About TKG & Radio Mursal:
Development and Humanitarian Services for Afghanistan (DHSA) established in 1992, the mission of DHSA is to redefine development in Afghanistan by promoting a dynamic and capable civil society as a means to foster local ownership of development, dignity and a peaceful & sustainable future for all Afghans.
Throughout the 1990’s, DHSA focused primarily on drawing strength from local knowledge and traditional relationships to fill gaps, caused by a weak national government and absence of public services. During this time, DHSA focused on activities such as water sanitation and irrigation, education, food assistance to drought affected populations, and rural rehabilitation, matching local know-how with the financial and political support from international aid agencies and donors such as EC, USAID, WFP, WHO, the UN, Canada fund/Care International and Novib.
The political changes brought by the Bonn Agreement in 2001 allowed DHSA to add development of civil society in Afghanistan – through its media, education and various community development projects – to its portfolio, in addition to humanitarian assistance.
To achieve its mission, DHSA presently operates five activities:
- Humanitarian Activities
- Public Media and Communication (TKG),
- Cultural Heritage
- Environmental Protection
Note: We are going to hire the vacant position for Radio Mursal (Registered under TKG).
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Editing of literatures & Contents (News, Program Scripts, Website, Social Media, Reports).
- Producing special programs & doing special interviews.
- Preparing of Questionnaire for Interviews.
- Producing & Editing of Tweets of official Twitter accounts.
- Uploading article, videos, photos and audio clips.
- Participation in the daily news meetings.
- Follow up of news (Local, National and International).
- Playback of Programs.
- Sharing of newly generated ideas of news Programs.
- Creating national & international strong networking.
- Any other task that assigned by his/her Supervisor.
- Leading News
- Chairing Daily News Meetings.
- Managing Broadcasting schedule.
- Producing roundtables and doing special interviews with people and governmental officials.
- Sharing of the professional knowledge with other colleagues for their capacity building
- Regular attendance and obey the rules and regulation of office
- Final checking of Questionnaire for the Interviews
3 years experience in Management & journalism
Bachelor degree in Jounalism and Master degree is preferred.
Bi lingual (dari & Pashto) langugaes and English Languages is considered as a Foreign languges.
Ability & expereinced to produce news and as well to lead a team.
Having ability of analysis and information about social & political situations in Afghanistan.
- University degree / Master degree in administration, human resource management or finance degree.
- Fluency in Dari, Pashto and English.
- At least 8 years of experience in the field of Administration or Finance.
- Skillful in interpersonal, time management, communication, and problem solving skills
- Very good computer skills like internet, MS office etc.
- Experience of team working, good planning, organizational, analytical and decision-making skills
این آدرس ایمیل توسط spambots حفاظت می شود. برای دیدن شما نیاز به جاوا اسکریپت دارید